The Historic Barton Schoolhouse is located in Redlands, CA. Built in 1901, the schoolhouse operated until 1937, when it was replaced by Mission School.
The schoolhouse served as a church, dance hall, and residence.
The Redlands Conservancy moved the building in 2008 to Heritage Park where it was restored and reopened in 2018.
Click the link to see the rotating 3D image of the Historic Barton School House created in Pix4D.
William Hayden, PanGIS archaeologist/GIS Manager, and licensed remote pilot collected and processed the aerial imagery using an sUAS (drone) and Pix4D software of the structure during the restoration process.
Alberto Bello Foglia, PanGIS archaeologist/GIS Specialist, rendered (a process of generating a photo-realistic image from a 3D image) the aerial images in Blender.