Community and Beyond
At PanGIS, our most valued resources are our employees, our customers, and the communities we serve. We are dedicated to providing a safe and healthful environment for employees and customers and protecting the public. Injuries can be prevented! In order to achieve an accident-free workplace, an organized and effective Health and Safety Program is carried out company-wide.
The PanGIS Health and Safety Program meets or exceeds all OSHA and Cal/OSHA guidelines, and is ISNetworld Compliant Grade A.
Some components of the Program include:
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Emergency Action Plans (EAPs) for each office
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Job Hazard Assessments (JHAs)
- Hazard Communication program
- Interpersonal Safety/Sexual Harassment Prevention program
- Heat Illness Prevention Program
Policies and Procedures
Due to the environments in which we conduct business, the PanGIS Health and Safety Program also includes policies and procedures concerning Personal Protective Equipment (PPE); driving safety; fire safety and protection; respiratory protection; first aid; electrical safety; ladder safety; trenching, shoring, and excavation; and working in confined spaces. In addition, PanGIS senior staff are qualified in Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER).